warriors rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sitting, being bored

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sitting, being bored - Page 2 Empty Re: sitting, being bored

Post by Iceweb Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:56 pm

(i don't know!!!!! maybe!!!!!!)

"thank you, duskpaw" iceweb meowed. spiderkit ran up to duskpaw "hi" he meowed "i'm spiderkit, who are you?"
Iceweb
Iceweb
warrior
warrior

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
sitting, being bored - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50sitting, being bored - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
2nd sheet:

http://theforestcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadeclaw Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm

"I Heard There's Kits" Shadeclaw Mewed, And Prowled In
Shadeclaw
Shadeclaw
depudy
depudy

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
sitting, being bored - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50sitting, being bored - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
2nd sheet:

http://www.warriorpower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:09 pm

"Shadeclaw don't worry they aren't mine!'Dawnstar sighed it seemed everything she did he had to protect her!

2 weeks later...
"SHADECLAW!!!!!!!!MUDFUR!!!MY KITS ARE BEING BORN!!!!!!!!"Dawnstar screeched.Mudfur and Shadeclaw came in and helped Dawnstar have her kits.After thirty long minuets she gave birth to three kits.The first kit was a small brown tabby with a creamy white chest and paws and it was a she-cat.The second one was a large brown tom with very faint tabby stripes.The third one was a brown tom with a creamy yellow belly."I'll name the large tom Twigkit because of his brown fur,and the smaller tom Yellowkit because of his yellow belly!You can name the girl."she rasped her eyes were really droopy and when she breathed she was wheezing"Shadeclaw the cat that had punished me earlier,came again while I was giving birth.He said either you live and one of the kits dies or you die and your kits live.He also said to think about it what should I do either one of my kits die or I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
sitting, being bored - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100sitting, being bored - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by mudfur Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:07 pm

=o (may i suggest some names? blizzardkit,creamkit,springkit,ringkit ;3, there just sugestions)

"you shouldnt pick eather, just let time tell and why are they punishing you?
mudfur
mudfur
med.cat
med.cat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm

"Well he said that I was being punished because I had kits when I was younger than most mothers and I tried killing myself so yeah."she meowed"Wait if I was being punished it would be by a cat who I knew and this cat was a stranger!"she yowled"So that means he probably is from the darkforest!That means I get my eight lives back Duskpaw will love me again and I won't have to die to save the kits!"she purred"*@#!? *@ You found out!"the cat hissed then everything went back to normal,she became healthy again,Clawkit lived again,Duskpaw loved her again and she had nine lives again!The evil cat suddenly disapeared.*My life is back to normal!*she thought happily and she looked down at her she cat kit"I'll name you Springkit because I was born in the spring and you're sprining with joy that everything's normal!"Dawnstar purred.(ps the reason I wanted to die is because I wanted to be in Starclan and start as a new cat!)
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
sitting, being bored - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100sitting, being bored - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by mudfur Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:54 pm

(now when she is a warrior you can name her springfire =D)

"congradulations, you got healthy kits"
mudfur
mudfur
med.cat
med.cat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceweb Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:02 pm

iceweb's 3 kits ran over to see the new born kits. "oooooo look there so cute!!" stormkit mewed. nightkit noded in agreement "yeah. look at the little kittens." "wow" spiderkit meowed "they are little, mom were we that little when we were born?" iceweb came over. "yes, all cat were a kit at one time. now lets let dawnstar have some time alone with her kits alright." "but mom..." nightkit started to mewed but when she saw her mother's face she mewed "yes mama." the three older kits went outsite with there mother iceweb.
Iceweb
Iceweb
warrior
warrior

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

http://theforestcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:51 pm

(That or somthing as pretty as Springflower or Springbreeze!)
"Now Duskpaw come here..."she meowed Duskpaw came over then Dawnstar gave her her warrior cerimony.You have trained well my kit and you shall get stronger every day now off you go!"she purred."Springkit get off of Twigkit!"dawnstar growled.
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by duskcloud Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:44 pm

thx meowed duskcloud
duskcloud
duskcloud

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by duskcloud Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:45 pm

(or swiftkit can be meh future mate Razz
duskcloud
duskcloud

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadeclaw Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:30 am

"I Can't Choose, In Fact, That's Completely Wrong. And So, I'm Going To Moonpool." Shadeclaw Mewed, I'll Write It Here Instead Of The Moonpool
Shadeclaw
Shadeclaw
depudy
depudy

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

http://www.warriorpower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum